Provides a strategic advisory role relating to activities of capital investment, portfolio planning, disposal of single asset and/or entire portfolios as well as identification of possible scenarios for the positioning of the portfolio. The primary objectives are the means of intervention of complex real estate operations and identification of potential utilisation or investment opportunities.
- Identification of property sector investment opportunities.
- Pre-feasibility and feasibility studies.
- Analysis of portfolio and investment returns.
- Fixed asset register management.
- Physical verification of City fixed assets.
- Compilation of asset management plans and council property information.
- Portfolio/property strategy development (including research and valuations).
- Implementation of CoJ/ME property strategy/requirements.
- Roll-out of asset management plans.